Product DescriptionRelief Pods are emergency kits packed with supplies recommended by FEMA and the American Red Cross. The durable packs are great for travel, and organized so essentials can be found at a quick glance.
The Relief Pod Deluxe Emergency Kit contains supplies for one person for up to 72 hours, or two people for up to 36 hours–critical time during an emergency or a disaster. With this kit on hand, you’ll have what you need to get home or to survive away from home if necessary. The kit unfolds to reveal the contents organized in color-coded sections and clear individual pockets so you can quickly see and access everything during an emergency, when every second counts. Included are a total of 179 items.
Color-Coded and Organized for Quick Access
In an emergency, you have enough to think about–you shouldn’t have to dig around for a critical item. The Relief Pod Deluxe Emergency Kit uses a proprietary design that is color-coded and compact so you can quickly find what you need, when you need it: red for first aid, yellow for tools, blue for food and water, green for sanitary items and toiletries.
Compact and Portable
This compact kit is small enough to keep accessible at home or in your car, office, dorm room, RV, or boat. A shoulder strap makes it easy to carry the kit with you if you need to evacuate. The entire kit weighs just 11 pounds, so you can take it along with other items that you may want.
Products You Can Count On
The Relief Pod Deluxe Emergency Kit isn’t just a collection of supplies–it’s carefully designed to contain the things that you need to Live Ready for an emergency. Relief Pod has researched and designed the kit to be both durable and dependable. Every item inside is manufactured to exacting quality standards, using only high-quality materials designed for performance, such as heavy-duty fabrics and easy-glide zippers. In putting together the kit, Relief Pod has made sure that it includes emergency supplies recommended by FEMA and the American Red Cross.
Add Your Own Personal Essentials
The Relief Pod Deluxe Emergency Kit comes fully stocked with essential items, but most of us have things we consider essential for ourselves: eyeglasses, medications, and other personal items. A zippered pocket on the back of the kit provides an easy place for you to add items specific to your needs. Tuck in a list of emergency contact phone numbers and addresses, a photograph of you and your family, necessary documents–whatever you need to Live Ready.
Find Refill Items in Any Store
Unexpected events happen every day–and you may need a bandage, antibiotic ointment, or latex-free gloves to help you get through. All of the refillable items in the kit are standard travel size, so you can find refills at most drugstores or mass retailers. When you need to use them for an everyday event, you don’t have to worry about locating hard-to-find sizes to restock your kit. Just put the item on your list and pick it up next time you do your shopping.
About Relief Pod International
Relief Pod International creates products that help you become self-sufficient during a disaster or an emergency and that give you peace of mind, so you can focus on taking care of yourself and your family at a time when every second makes a difference. The Relief Pod mission is to aid emergency preparedness and relief efforts around the world. Relief Pod is committed to providing the best emergency preparedness products available anywhere and takes pride in going above and beyond in quality and reliability.
What’s in the Box
Food & Water
Sanitary & Toiletry
The Relief Pod Large Emergency Kit comes with 179 items, including first aid, food, water, toiletries, and emergency tools
- Traveling survival & medical care emergencies set; Preparedness for roadside emergencies; Portable lighting, repair & safety gear/accessories for extreme weather, earthquake, fire, hurricane, evacuations, power outages; Put emergency care kit in glove box or trunk for when automobile breaks down on the go; good emergency survival kit for car, truck, jeep, RV, all-terrain vehicle, boat or kayak
- Emergency kits include clear individual pockets for easy contents view; Color-coded sections to find supplies at a glance; Outside zippered pocket for your own items; Easy carry handle for camping or in disasters; Canvas exterior, nylon lining, leatherette trim; Durable material, zippers, metal hanging hook;2 clear windows for ID cards, itinerary, notes; Deluxe bag has adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Portable emergency kit: Compact, all purposes complete, fits in backpack; Perfect for city travelers, outdoor camping, car auto RV, home; Multipurpose, heavy duty medicine & essentials for hunting, hiking, tactical, workplace or everyday; Great for family & businesses, girls, boys, men, women, baby & child toddlers, kids at school, pets, first responders
- Deluxe (Black) is 15″W x 10″H x 4″D and has 156 Items – (69 First Aid Items): Pill boxes (2), First-aid pouches (2), Antibiotic ointment (8), Antiseptic wipes (8), Bandages – 1″ x 3″ (10), Bandages – ¾” x 3″ (10), Bandages – butterfly (10), Bandages – 2¼” x 4″ (4), Cotton swabs (8), Tweezers (1), Notepad (1), Gel pen (1), N95 latex-free face masks (2), Disposable gloves (2 pairs)
- (19 Tools): Multi-tool (1), Glow sticks (4), Signal mirror (1), Whistle/compass (2), Crank flashlight/radio (1), 30ft Rope (1), Ponchos (2), Blankets (2), Work gloves (1 pair), Duct tape (2), Removable strap (1), 4-section fold-out kit (1); (68 Sanitary Items): Hairbrush/comb (2), Toilet tissues/seat covers (2 packs of 8/4), Sanitary bags (8), Toiletry pouches (2), Microfiber cloths (2), Cotton swabs (8), Nail files (2), Nail clippers (2), Soap sheets (2 packs of 50), Compressed towelettes (16)