Stay connected during your wildest outdoor adventures. With a rugged, fully waterproof design, emergency features and a 35-mile range, the T605 H2O keeps you connected and protected during your extreme outdoor activities. The T605 H20 is packed with top-of-the-line radio features, including the ability to float* and a water-activated flashlight. The flashlight also includes a red LED to preserve night vision. With these exceptional capabilities, you can count on the T605 H2O to deliver reliable communications during your wildest adventures – whether by land or by sea. The T605 H2O includes not only two radios, but also a bonus carry case and car charger. How far can I expect my radios to communicate? The communication range quoted is calculated based on an unobstructed line of sight test under optimum conditions. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited by several factors including, but not limited to: terrain, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference and obstructions.
- IP67 Waterproof: Count on the T605 H2O two-way waterproof radio to keep you connected whether on land or at sea. With its IP67 standard, the T605 H2O withstands constant submersion of up to 1m for 30 minutes and repels the heaviest rain.
- Advanced Built-in Flashlight with White and Red LEDs: Select the white LED setting on the built-in flashlight to light your way during evening activities, unexpected emergencies or power outages.
- Know the Weather In Advance: Keep updated with real-time weather conditions by turning on one of 11 weather channels or initiating weather alerts. NOAA radio service may not be available in all areas.
- 23 Channels Each with 121 Privacy Codes: With 22 channels and 121 privacy codes, totaling 2,662 combinations, it’s easy to find an available channel.
- Compatible with Any Radio: You can communicate with other FRS/GMRS radios regardless of brand by being on the same channel and privacy codes.
- The range in real-life conditions can be reduced from maximum range. Mountain to Valley: Up to 35 mile. Open Water: Up to 6 miles. Neighborhood: Up to 2 miles